For use with any CanCooker
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 Medium Onion chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz. can
- ¾ cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1½ tsp Sriracha Sauce
- ½ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- 2¼ cups Chicken Broth
- 2½ cups Pulled Smoked Pork shredded or diced
- 1½ cups Cooked Chicken shredded or diced
- 1½ cups Frozen Corn
- 1½ cups Frozen Lima Beans
- In any CanCooker on a medium temp heat butter and add onions and garlic; cook until tender about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Sriracha sauce, CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning and CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning.
- Stir, place on lid and cook for 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken broth, chicken and pork and continue to cook an additional 15 stirring occasionally.
- Add corn and lima beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve into bowls and drizzle with additional barbecue sauce if desired.