For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 25 minutes
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pound Johnsonville Cracked Black Pepper Beef Rope Sausage Cut into slices
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 8 ounces Dirty Rice Mix
- 2 cups Water
- 10 ounce Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chile Pepper
- 15 ounce Can Kidney Beans Drained
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- In and non-stick CanCooker add the ground beef, rope sausage and onion, cook on medium/low heat for 5-10 minutes until browned.Add the rice mix, 2 cups water, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, kidney beans and seasonings. Cook on medium heat until it starts to boil, reduce heat to low, cover, stirring occasionally. Cook for 25 minutes, until rice is easily fluffed with a fork.
Leave a Review
Absolutely great recipe, I’ve added small chunks of elk steak to add to the texture and flavor. Family loved it
CAJUN DIRTY RICE – A Spectacular Meal!! The entire family enjoyed it!! Will be cooking it again!!!
Just received can cooker on Friday and two meals thus far!!