Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 20 ounce Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs Cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 15.2oz Can Whole Kernel Sweet Corn Drained and Rinsed
- 1 15oz Can Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 10oz Can Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Colby-Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- Chopped Green Onions and Sour Cream If desired
- 4 cups Tortilla Chips
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning 1 oz.
- Add the chicken to any CanCooker Junior or Companion and brown on low/medium heat until chicken is cooked, about 5 minutes. Add corn, beans, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning. Stir and latch lid. Steam on low heat for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup of the cheese. Top with green onions and sour cream. Top with remaining cheese; serve with tortilla chips.