For use with any CanCooker
- 4 chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 14 oz. can petite diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp each dried basil, oregano, thyme, marjoram and minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Season chicken with CanCooker Original CreoleSeasoning. Add oil to the CanCooker and place on a medium-to-medium low heat. Add the chicken and sauté for 2-3 minutes until no longer pink on the outside.
- Add the onion, green pepper and celery. Cook until tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes, broth, tomato paste and the seasonings. Place lid on CanCooker and continue to cook until heated through.
- Serve with rice.