Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 2 pounds Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts Cubed
- 1 medium Onion Sliced Thin
- 1 Apple Cut into ½" pieces
- 1 clove Garlic Finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Ground Ginger
- 2 tbsp Ground Curry Powder
- ¼ cup Raisins
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp water
- pre-cooked rice
- Add chicken, onions, apple and garlic to any CanCooker.
- In a bowl combine curry powder, ginger,raisins, coconut milk and chicken broth, stir to combine and pour over chickenmixture. Place CanCooker on amedium-to-medium low heat source and cook for 20 minutes until the chicken hascooked through.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken from the CanCooker and set aside.
- Mix together the cornstarch and water and mix into sauce. Stirring occasionally cook until the sauce thickens, about five minutes.
- Add chicken back into the CanCooker and cook until the chicken has been heated through, 8-10 minutes. Serve over rice and enjoy.