- 8 tbsp Unsalted Butter softened
- 4 Cloves Garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley minced
- 8 slices Texas Toast
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 slices Delli Ham
- Combine the soften butter with garlic and parsley.
- Lightly oil the Griddle.
- Spread the softened garlic on both sides of the bread.
- Top the bread with one slice cheddar cheese, one slice ham, and one slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Place the second slice of bread on the cheese layer.
- Place on Conversion Griddle and cook the sandwich for 4-6 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
- Slice the sandwiches and serve with your favorite soup or salad.