For use with any CanCooker
- 2 pounds Ground Beef or Turkey
- 3 tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
- 1 large Yellow Onion Diced
- 10 ounces Can Beef Broth
- 2½ cups Water
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 15oz Cans Tomato Sauce
- 2 15oz Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 3 tbsp CanCooker Original Seasoning Salt
- 3 cups Elbow Macaoni Uncooked
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sauté ground meat in the CanCooker over medium heat until half cooked, remove from heat. Add CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning, onions, olive oil and continue cooking over medium heat until meat is fully cooked.Add water and broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, bay leaves and CanCooker Original Seasoning Salt. Mix well.Lower heat to medium/low and latch lid and steam for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.Add the uncooked elbow macaroni to the CanCooker and stir until the macaroni is combined.Latch lid and allow steam on medium/low for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 10-15 minutes.Remove bay leaves.Add cheddar cheese and mix until combined.Add mozzarella right before serving as a topping.
Great recipe – Best goulash I’ve made. Added jalapeños and garlic powder.
Goulash – I believe my husband and I have landed on one of the best and flavorful recipes yet.
Family Favorite – This is one of my go to recipes as my kids ask for it on a regular basis! Quick, easy and tasty!
TOTAL comfort food – One of my favs for fall/winter. Plus, the kiddos love it. Win win!
I have a Can Cooker and love it. Works very well. Baught it for camping. Have used it a few times.
Great base. We added sweet peppers, one of last night’s steaks, mushrooms, the canned tomatoes had hatch chilies like Rotella. Cooked on low med the entire time. Took an hour and a half but turned out great.
Great Mac and Beef – This is a great recipe, easy to make, and feeds 6-8. Why only 4 stars,. great base recipe. Next time adding Green Pepper, carrots, and maybe mushrooms.