- 28 oz Jar Grape Jelly
- 12 oz Bottle Tomato-Based Chili Sauce
- ¼ tsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 lb Bag Frozen Cocktail sized meatballs Inany non-stick CanCooker combine grape jelly, chili sauce and CanCooker AllPurpose Seasoning.
- Place on a Medium-to-Medium Low Heat source and stir until well combined about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add frozen meatballs to the CanCooker.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes until warmed through; stirring occasionally.
- Place meatballs on serving tray and enjoy!