Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 35 mins
- 2.5 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Thighs
- 28 oz Can Green Enchilada Sauce
- 24 oz Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 oz Cream Cheese cubed and at room temperature
- 4 oz Green Salsa salsa verde
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In any non-stick CanCooker add chicken, green enchilada sauce and chicken broth.
- Place on lid and cook on a medium-to-medium low heat source for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to the CanCooker and add Monterey jack cheese, cream cheese, half and half and green salsa.
- Stir until the cheeses are melted.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You can top with sliced avocado, cilantro, tomato, jalapeno, green onion, sour cream and tortilla strips.