Prep Time - 15 minutes
Cook Time - 45 minutes
- 4 lbs Chicken Wings
- ½ cup Spicy Brown Mustard
- ½ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Butter cubed
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Ground Turmeric
- In any non-stick CanCooker add spicy brown mustard, honey, butter, lemon juice and ground turmeric.
- Stir to combine and bring to a low boil.
- Add chicken wings and lower heat to medium low.
- With the lid on steam the chicken legs for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and steam the wings for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from the CanCooker and top with remaining honey mustard sauce.