For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 40 mins
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Green Peppers diced
- 1 Onion diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- In any non-stick CanCooker add ground beef, bell peppers, onion, garlic, flour, brown sugar, salt, CanCooker Onion Pepper and CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning.
- Place on a medium-to-medium low heat.
- Cook until the mixture is crumbly and the meat has browned; about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to the mixture, stirring occasionally until the dip has thicken, about 30 minutes.
- Top with cheddar cheese and stir until the cheese has melted.
- Place dip in serving bowl and serve with baguette slices or chips.
Leave a Review
This is a great recipe.