For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 15 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 12 ounce Can Chunked Pineapple Drained
- 4 ounce Sliced Jarred Banana Peppers
- 1 Onion Cut into Quarters
- 1 cup Baby Carrots Cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Celery Stalks Cut into small pieces
- 2 bags Boil-in-the-Bag Rice
- 8 ounces Jamaican Jerk Sauce
- 8 ounces Orange/Pineapple Juice
- 16 ounces Water
- Spray CanCooker with non-stick cooking spray. Put bags of rice on the bottom of the Cancooker. Add pineapple, onion, carrots, peppers and celery. Pour in water and juice. Lay the chicken breast on top and pour the Jamaican sauce over the chicken. Latch CanCooker lid and place on a low heat source. Bring to steam and cook approx. 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and open with oven mitts and serve.Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
Leave a Review
Complete Meal in a Hour – truly makes a complete meal in a hour and only one pot to clean – now that is how I enjoy cooking.