Cook Time - 15 mins
- 1 lb. Moose Steak cut into chunks
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts cut into chunks
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into chunks
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into chunks
- 1 Onion cut into chunks
- 1½ cups Whole Fresh Mushroom
- ½ Bottle Dale Sauce
- CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- In a large 2- gallon resealable bag, add moose and chicken. Pour Dale sauce into bag ensuring to coat each piece of meat, seal and place in refrigerator 4 to 24 hours.
- Discard marinade, and thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item. Season with creole seasoning.
- Turn heat to medium and grill skewers for 15 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender and charred.