For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 20 mins
- 2 tsp Butter
- 8 oz Fresh Mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup Green Pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp Onion chopped
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 cups Instant Rice
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- ¼ tsp CanCooker All-Purpose Seasoning
- Melt butter in any non-stick coated CanCooker over a medium-to-medium low heat source.
- When butter is melted add the mushrooms, bell pepper and onion and sauté until tender, about five minutes.
- Stir in chicken stock, rice, minced garlic and All Purpose seasoning.
- Place the lid onto the CanCooker and simmer until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
Leave a Review
Delicious, easy side dish. Rice cooked PERFECTLY!