Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 13.5 ounces Johnsonville Smoked Sausage Cut into coin-sized pieces
- 4 ½ cups Water
- 16 ounces Spaghetti Noodles Halved
- 1 large Onion Chopped
- 3 cups Grape Tomatoes Halved
- 4 cloves Garlic Thinly Sliced
- 2 cups Fresh Basil Leaves chopped
- 1 tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese and Fresh Basil for Garnish If Desired
- In any non-stick CanCooker add the sausage, water, noodles, onion, tomatoes, chopped garlic, basil, and CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt.
- Cover and place on a medium-to-medium low heat source.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Uncover CanCooker and continue to cook for an additional 5 -10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Add Parmesan cheese and olive oil to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- If desired sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and basil for garnish.
Leave a Review