For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 5 minutes
Cook Time - 5 minutes
- 2 pounds Mussels
- White Wine
- 2 cloves Finely Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1 stick Sweet Cream Butter
- Fill CanCooker with 1 inch of white wine. Add garlic, seasonings, and butter.Latch the lid and place on heat source. Once steam begins to vent, carefully with tongs add mussels and steam for 4-5 minutes. (approx.).Remove from heat using oven mitts and let cool for a minimum of 5-minutes. Use tongs to remove mussels.Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.
Leave a Review
Fantastic Mussels – I love this recipe! Quick and easy. My 6 year old son and neighbors request mussels all the time! I do add 1 pound of Neese’s Country Sausage to the recipe for added texture and flavor!