Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 3 oz strawberry Jell-O (1 package)
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup mashed, ripe strawberries
- 1 container cool whip or frosting
- 4 mini disposable loaf pans
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer mix all of the ingredients on low speed until blended.
- Increase speed to medium and continue to mix for an additional three minutes, occasionally scraping the bowl. The strawberries should be well blended into the batter.
- Grease two of the mini loaf pans and fill half full of cake batter.
- In any size CanCooker place rack in the bottom of the CanCooker and add water to the top of the rack.
- Place loaf pans on rack and on a medium heat bring to a steam.
- Steam cakes for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Repeat until all of the batter is used. Carefully remove cakes from CanCooker and cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Top the cake with whipped topping or your favorite frosting.