Cook Time - 20 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 Package Frozen Corn 16 oz
- 1 Can Black Beans 15 oz
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix 1 oz
- Romaine Leaves rinsed and dried
- On a medium-to-medium low heat cook the ground turkey until browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in corn, black beans, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning mix.
- Latch lid to the CanCooker and return to heat source.
- Simmer until heated through about 10 minutes.
- Lay lettuce leaves on a flat surface and fill with the turkey and bean mixture.