For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 20 mins
Cook Time - 40 mins
- 1 15oz Can Chili Beans With Liquid
- 1 15oz Can Whole Kernel Corn With Liquid
- 1 14oz Can Diced Tomatoes With Liquid
- 1 10oz Can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 2 large Potatoes Diced
- 1 medium Onion Chopped
- 1 bag Mixed Frozen Vegetables
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- CanCooker Creole Seasoning To Taste
- Add olive oil, onion and garlic to the CanCooker and sauté until translucent. Add ground turkey and season with CanCooker Creole seasoning. Brown on low heat for 5-8 minutes. Add chili beans, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, corn, potatoes, mixed vegetables. Latch lid and steam on low to low-medium heat for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Very easy and delicious!
Leave a Review
Everyone loved it – We started to make this even more than Chile! Awesome recipe! SO GOOD!
Very Filling – A delicious dish. Super filling for our family of 3 with leftovers. I cooked the turkey in something called “great Canadian beaver rub” and it added a nice sweetness to the dish.