For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet Onion Chopped
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper Seeded and Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic Chopped
- 14 ounce Can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- ½ tsp CanCooker Butter Garlic Seasoning
- ½ tsp CanCooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 1 small Head Green Cabbage Cored and Chopped
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar and Jack Cheese
- In any non-stick CanCooker sauté oil, beef, onion and orange pepper on a low medium heat until the beef is browned and the onions are translucent. Add garlic to the CanCooker and sauté for an additional minute. Stir in tomatoes and spices and top with cabbage. Latch lid and cook for 15-20 minutes until the cabbage is tender. Add cheese and cover until melted.
Leave a Review
So simple and delicious
Simple recipe. Excellent taste.
This was so good – Excellent recipe.