- 4 5 oz. venison steaks
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup beef stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pound the venison steaks to ¼ inch thickness using a meat mallet.
- Place the flour into the CanCooker Collapsible Batter Bowl. Place steaks into the Batter Bowl and shake until evenly coated.
- In any CanCooker, heat the olive oil on a medium-to-medium low heat source. When oil is hot, add the steaks and cook 5-8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add the beef stock, latch lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or white rice.