For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 minutes
Cook Time - 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ White Onion Diced
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 tbsp Caper Juice
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- ½ cup Pitted, Sliced Green Olives
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper Seeded and Chopped
- 2 Fillets of Any White, Flaky Fish
- ½ tsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- Heat oil on low in the non-stick CanCooker Junior or Companion. Stir in onion, cook and stir until onion begins to turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, capers, caper juice, tomatoes, olives and jalapeno pepper.Cook until jalapeno softens and tomatoes begin to collapse, about 3 minutes.Place fillets on top of the tomato-olive mixture and sprinkle with Creole seasoning. Place on lid and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.
Leave a Review
One of our favorite ways to make fish – I have made this three times already. Great way to add flavor to fish!