For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 20 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 1 large Onion Chopped
- 1 stalk Celery Chopped
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 medium Potatoes Peeled and Diced Large
- ½ cup White Wine
- 2 cups Fish or chicken Stock
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ Green Pepper Chopped
- ½ Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 pounds De-Boned Walleye Pike fillet Diced large, same size as potatoes
- 8 slices Thick Bacon Cooked
- Using a non-stick CanCooker Jr. or Companion and spices, wet ingredients and flour; mix in CanCooker.
- Add potatoes, corn, peppers, onions and celery.
- Walleye goes in last and place CanCooker onto a burner using medium low heat and heat until steaming.
- Cook for 30 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into bowl and sprinkle bacon over the top and serve.
Leave a Review
Creamy – Chowders are always fun but this makes it easy to put on and walk away without too many worries.