- 16 oz jar sauerkraut, drained
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded, cooked corned beef
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing
In nonstick CanCooker Junior or Companion, combine sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing.
Cover and cook on low to low-medium heat for 10 minutes, or just until hot and cheese is melted. Stir occasionally while cooking. Serve with cocktail rye or crackers.
Cooked some of this with my mom and it was actually pretty cook
The sourkraut wasn't overpowering in flavor but it still was a nice touch