- 1 lb regular pork sausage
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes and green chilis
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions chopped
In a non-stick CanCooker Jr. or Companion brown sausage on a medium- low heat. When meat is browned add cheddar cheese soup, tomatoes with green chilies, cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese. Continue to cook for 10-15 minutes until all ingredients are melted and fully blended. Remove from heat and rest for 5 minutes. Top with chopped green onions and serve with your favorite chips or crackers.