- 2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 1-2 onions, quartered
- 12 half ears of corn, placed on end
- 2 lemons cut in half
- 1-2 pounds of large, fresh un-pealed shrimp
- 1 package of kielbasa sausage, whole
- 1-3 oz. package of shrimp or crab seasoning
- CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- 1-stick of butter
- 1 or 2 12 oz. liquid (water or beer)
Place in the CanCooker ears of corn standing on end. Add potatoes, onions and lemons.
Place kielbasa on top of vegetables. Add shrimp or crab boil seasoning, All purpose seasoning, butter and beer (or water).
Latch the lid and place on heat source. Once the cooker begins to vent steam, keep on heat source for additional 25 - 30 minutes (approx).
CAREFULLY open lid and add shrimp. COOKER AND CONTENTS WILL BE HOT. USE OVEN MITTS.
Re-latch lid and cook for an additional 5 - 10 minutes. Remove from heat source and let stand for a minimum of 5 to 10 minutes.
Place food into large serving tray and enjoy.
****Always spray the inside of the CanCooker with Non Stick cooking spray before you add contents.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.