of the Week
Recipe of the Week
- Sauté bacon in any non-stick coated CanCooker until crisp.
- Add turkey and sauté on a medium-to-medium low heat until lightly brown.
- Add carrots, onions, celery, rosemary and 1 ¾ cups water and broth.
- Place on lid and simmer until the vegetables are tender, 20-30 minutes.
- Mix flour and remaining water until smooth; stir into turkey mixture until thickened about 2 minutes.
Sign Up for Offers
Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales.
By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may apply. View Terms, Privacy *when you sign up for email and text. Discount valid on regularly priced items.