- 2 gallons & can feed up to 8, Includes a protective storage bag. CanCooker cooks with steam, creating natural convection that cooks food fast and keeps in all the flavors and nutrients. ‘Everything comes out tender, never dry!’
- Revolutionary one-piece shouldered design
- Riveted, heavy-duty handles
- Premium high-temperature silicone gasket
- Safety clamps hold the lid in place
- Works on any heat source – low to medium heat recommended
- Wide mouth design for easy access
- Seth McGinn’s Multi-Fuel Portable Cooktop provides ultra-quiet operation in a compact design. It’s perfect for any outdoor use including camping, hunting, fishing, and tailgating — and makes a great compliment to your backyard grill.
- Multi-Fuel has an electronic ignition system, so you don’t need matches or batteries to light it. It includes a convenient carry/storage case so it’s always ready to go. Multi-Fuel uses standard 8 oz. butane and 16.4 oz. propane canisters that are sold separately.
- Uses propane and butane fuels (not included)
- Electronic ignition system
- Includes convenient carry/storage case
- Includes propane hose and regulator ($25 value)
- The CanCooker Rack is a two-piece, stainless steel rack designed to fit in the bottom of the CanCooker Original, CanCooker Jr and the CanCooker Companion.
- The CanCooker Rack raises food off the bottom of the CanCooker to help prevent burning and to make clean-up easier.
- The CanCooker Rack can also be used for steaming foods. Just place EMPTY soft drink cans under the rack to raise it higher for steaming tamales, chocolate steam cake, etc.
First off I am rating this a 4 star only because I have yet to use the Multi-fuel burner that came with the kit. I actually used the Can Cooker Jr. last night in the house and made the Hawaiian Chicken recipe on your website....very yummy.Robert Morris 1 year ago
I really like the size of the Jr. cooker because it’s just right to make a meal for my wife and I and have some leftovers to warm up for another meal later.
I already owned the Full size can cooker and I use that when we have big get togethers with friends.....usually there are no leftovers after those. All the meals I have made in both cans have been excellent !!!
I’m looking forward to using the Multi-fuel burner outside in the next few weeks when it starts cooling down some.
Thanks for making a great product !!!Weekender Kit - OUT OF STOCK
This by far is the best product I’ve ever used for cooking. It’s handy and compact to go anywhere. I will be purchasing the small and bigger one soon.Brian Miner 1 year agoWeekender Kit - OUT OF STOCK
I've had a cancooker in the past, but let one of my buddies borrow it and it came back in really, really bad shape. I had been holding off on ordering a new one until I saw this package. Pulled the trigger on it and couldn't be happier. Its going to be a great camping season with this added to the arsenal once again.George 1 year agoWeekender Kit - OUT OF STOCK
You Might Also Like
Sign Up for Offers
Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales.
By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. cart reminders) at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Reply STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may apply. View Terms, Privacy *when you sign up for email and text. Discount valid on regularly priced items.