- 2 gallons & can feed up to 8, Includes a protective storage bag. CanCooker cooks with steam, creating natural convection that cooks food fast and keeps in all the flavors and nutrients. ‘Everything comes out tender, never dry!’
- Revolutionary one-piece shouldered design
- Riveted, heavy-duty handles
- Premium high-temperature silicone gasket
- Safety clamps hold the lid in place
- Works on any heat source – low to medium heat recommended
- Wide mouth design for easy access
- Seth McGinn’s Multi-Fuel Portable Cooktop provides ultra-quiet operation in a compact design. It’s perfect for any outdoor use including camping, hunting, fishing, and tailgating — and makes a great compliment to your backyard grill.
- Multi-Fuel has an electronic ignition system, so you don’t need matches or batteries to light it. It includes a convenient carry/storage case so it’s always ready to go. Multi-Fuel uses standard 8 oz. butane and 16.4 oz. propane canisters that are sold separately.
- Uses propane and butane fuels (not included)
- Electronic ignition system
- Includes convenient carry/storage case
- Includes propane hose and regulator ($25 value)
- The CanCooker Rack is a two-piece, stainless steel rack designed to fit in the bottom of the CanCooker Original, CanCooker Jr and the CanCooker Companion.
- The CanCooker Rack raises food off the bottom of the CanCooker to help prevent burning and to make clean-up easier.
- The CanCooker Rack can also be used for steaming foods. Just place EMPTY soft drink cans under the rack to raise it higher for steaming tamales, chocolate steam cake, etc.