For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 10 mins
Cook Time - 40 mins
- ½ lb Thick-cut Bacon diced
- 1 lb Pork Bratwurst
- 12 oz Can Beer
- 10 ½ oz Can Condensed French Onion Soup
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 lb Fresh Sauerkraut drained
- In any non-stick CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat cook the bacon and bratwurst until browned, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add beer, French onion soup, brown sugar and sauerkraut.
- Cover and steam for 25-30 minutes.
Leave a Review
Awesome recipe!! Thank you for sharing.
I have made this recipe many times and each time it turns out great and it is easy too.