- 1 12 oz. beer or chicken broth
- 1 onion quartered
- 1 lb. small red potatoes
- 4 ears of corn cut into thirds
- 3 tbsp CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- 3 lemons halved
- 1 lb. smoked kielbasa cut into 1" pieces
- 2 lbs. medium shrimp peeled & deveined
- seafood cocktail sauce optional
- melted butter optional
- In any CanCooker on a medium-to-medium low heat source add beer or chicken broth, onions, potatoes, corn, CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning, lemons, and kielbasa. Place lid on CanCooker and steam for 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the CanCooker and continue to steam for 5-10 minutes. Transfer to bowl and serve with cocktail sauce and melted butter.