- 5 lbs ground beef or wild game
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 large cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup chili powder
- ¼ cup cumin
- 3 large cans kidney beans
- ½ gallon water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Salt and Pepper
Add oil to the CanCooker and heat to medium. Add meat, garlic, green pepper, onion, salt, pepper and sauté until meat is browned. Add water.
Latch lid and reduce heat to medium / low. Cook 40 minutes. Remove CanCooker from heat and carefully remove lid. Add beans, cumin, tomatoes, and chili powder. Stir together.
Latch lid and return to low heat. Cook for 30 minutes.
Note: You can increase or decrease the amount of ingredients in this recipe but please make sure to use at least 12 oz. of liquid.