- 2 lbs ground beef or wild game
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 2 tsp CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Can Cooker Onion Pepper Seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.5oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans -15.5oz kidney beans- drained
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper - optional
- 2 tsp cumin
- Salt and Pepper
In any CanCooker sauté the ground beef. When ground beef is browned add onion, green pepper, and garlic and cook until tender. Add CanCooker All Purpose Seasoning and Onion Pepper Seasoning, water, crushed tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, cayenne pepper and cumin to the ground beef mixture. On a medium low heat simmer the chili for 45 minutes; stirring occasionally.
I made this recipe to try it and found it was really easy to make and the taste was incredible! I will definitely be making this from now on!