For use with any CanCooker
Prep Time - 20 mins
Cook Time - 30 mins
- 12 ounces Bacon Cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Onion Diced
- 2 cloves Garlic Finely Minced
- 1 ¼ cup Dried Cranberries Soaked in ⅓ up water
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- ½ tsp Parsley
- ½ cup Red or White Wine
- 2 cups Fine Bread Crumbs
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Stock
- 3-5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- CanCooker Creole Seasoning
- In a non-stick CanCooker Jr or CanCooker Companion cook your bacon on med-low to desired crispness, approx 4-6 minutes. Remove bacon and drain the grease. Add olive oil, onion and garlic, cook until transparent. Drain water from cranberries and add to mixture. Add thyme, rosemary, parsley and bacon and cook all together for about 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Add the wine and breadcrumbs and pour chicken stock in slowly while stirring. Let steam for about 5-8 minutes stirring constantly. Remove stuffing and let stand for about 3 to 4 minutes. Place Rack inside the CanCooker and add water. Cut open chicken breasts like a pocket and place stuffing mixture inside. Season the breasts with Creole seasoning. Steam for 30 minutes until fully cooked. Let stand for 5 min.
Leave a Review
Love this mixture of foods – This is paired very nicely together, believe my family will be enjoying this on some holidays also for a change up to the normal stuff we eat.
Stuffed Chicken – I was very pleased with how this meal came out and everyone i was entertaining for loved it asking how i made it. One of my new staple meals.
Excellent Tasty Dish – Great flavors